Princess Cruises Announces First Booking Offer on 2019 Summer Destinations2018-05-08
Guests Receive Up to $1,000 in Free Onboard Spending Money when Booking Europe, Alaska, Japan and Caribbean Sailings
Princess Cruises is now, offering guests the first chance to take advantage of a booking offer on 2019 summer cruises to some of the world’s most sought-after destinations including Europe, Alaska, Japan and the Caribbean, with up to $1,000 free onboard spending money per stateroom with its Landmark Sale . In addition, guests book with a 10% refundable deposit during the Landmark sale.
As a leading destination expert, Princess welcomes guests to experience the best of Europe’s storied history, the vast wilderness of Alaska, summer festival season in Japan, and pristine beaches of the Caribbean.
In Alaska guests will enjoy the best of the Great Land onboard with the North to Alaska program, featuring opportunities to eat like a local, celebrate like a local and learn from locals including Libby Riddles, the first woman to win the famed Iditarod.
Japan’s summer festival season is not to be missed, and Princess Cruises brings guests to the celebration with Nebuta, meaning drowsiness, a festival to wake the sleepy soul. Awaken your spirit as you witness the awe-inspiring floats and folklore of the season during the colorful and vibrant summer festival season in Japan. Landmarks visited on these itineraries include Osaka Castle, Itsukishima Shrine, Kinkaku-ji temple and more.
In the Caribbean, take in the Rhythm of the Caribbean, a unique onboard program immersing guests in the destination with authentic food, music and activities of the region. In addition, take in the landmarks the Caribbean is most famous for, such as Trunk Bay on the Island of St. John, Tulum Ruins from Cozumel, or Willemstad, Curacao – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Guests will travel to the world’s most revered, must-see landmarks in Europe aboard Princess Cruises, visiting such sites as the Eiffel Tower, the Coliseum in Rome, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone in Ireland, and the Berlin Wall in Germany guests will enjoy the rich culture of Europe.
Examples of Landmark Sale cruise and cruisetour deals include:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise — 7 days: $799 interior; $1,649 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- Alaska Cruisetour — 11 nights: $1,799 interior; $2,749 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- Mediterranean cruise – 7 days: $1,299 interior; $1,849 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $2,099 interior; $2,949 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money person
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11 days: $2,099 interior; $2,649 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money per person
- Circle Japan cruise — 11 days: $1,249 interior; $3,349 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money per person
- Caribbean cruise —7 days: $799 interior; $1,349 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
More information about Princess Cruise’s Landmark Sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. Princess Cruise’s Landmark Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 19, 2018 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.