10 Reasons This Isn’t Your Grandparents’ River Cruise2016-07-20
Crystal Cruises set sail into river cruising with the launch of Crystal Mozart in Vienna, Austria, another game changer from the luxury brand that’s been re-writing the rules for 28 years. Here’s why:
1. Personal Butler Service: Your own butler caters to every need and room service may be requested 24/7.
2. River Cruising’s Largest Spa: The spa boasts an indoor pool, fully-equipped fitness center, spa and salon facilities, as well as his & her’s sauna and steam rooms.
3. Wider® Speedboat: Along Europe’s narrower waterways guests embark on intimate private VIP champagne tours.
4. Full Wrap Around Promenade:This feature, palatial & unique to Mozart, enables Guests to experience 360 degree uninterrupted views along the rivers while relaxing on outdoor seating and sundecks.
5. Atlanta E-bikes®: Explore destinations independently or via ‘Crystal Adventures’ guided bicycle tours. Manually pedal, when you become fatigued the bike handles that for you.
6. Elegant Dining: The Vintage Room serves a private food & wine pairing experience rivaling any on land. The Palm Court, akin to Crystal Symphony’s Palm Court, features live entertainment, dancing, cocktails and tea.
7. Pop-up Bar: An innovative hydraulic system lowers & raises a top-deck bar for safe sailing through bridges. Outfitted with a vanishing movie screen, the pop-up bar does not cease to entertain.
Crystal Cruises CEO Edie Rodriguez behind the pop-up bar, martini-shaken not stirred
8. The Secret Garden: Simultaneously enjoy nature and experience picturesque views along the rivers while lounging on the rooftop garden’s teak benches. Culinary experts utilize the produce grown in the garden to prepare the only farm to table dining experience in river cruising.
9. All-inclusive: Sailing includes gratuities and full open bars. Indulge at Michelin-starred restaurants courtesy of Crystal. Experience complimentary ‘Crystal Adventures’ not yet accessible on other river cruise lines. Exclusive to Crystal River Cruises guests, the Belvedere Palace in Vienna opens its doors for an unequaled private event with access to the Palace’s historical art collection.
10. Advanced Technology: Suites include iPads providing access to all onboard services. The bathrooms’ toilets feature heated seats, automatic open/close, aerated water and a warm air dryer. Furnished with king-size beds, 40-inch flat-screen HD televisions, backlit bathroom mirrors with integrated televisions, heated towel racks, Nespresso machines, mood lighting, and ETRO luxury amenities, Mozart’s suites leave nothing to be desired.
Crystal Cruises has merited more “World’s Best” honors than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. The exceptionally luxurious Crystal Mozart proves the luxury and sophistication of the Crystal Cruises brand knows no bounds.
“Crystal Mozart is the most luxurious and chic river vessel ever! As I said before, this is not your grandparents’ river cruise experience”
– Edie Rodriguez, Crystal Cruises CEO
To reserve your extraordinarily luxurious suite aboard Crystal Mozart, visit – www.CrystalCruises.com
For insider luxury travel info visit http://max.miami/travel/
Author: Max Bornstein
Based in Miami, Florida, Max Bornstein extensively explores the globe developing a wealth of cultural knowledge. He began traveling at a young age and has visited over fifty countries and sailed on over forty cruises. Currently, Max utilizes his Master of International Business as Realtor and simultaneously writes about his travels.