Warm Up your Winter Travel Plans!2014-08-05
Winter is the perfect time to join Collette on a tropical adventure. Relax on the beach or explore breathtaking scenery on tour. Discover Panama, a country of lush rainforests, rich history, diverse wildlife and spectacular coastlines. Visit Costa Rica and enjoy the tropical landscapes, breathtaking forests, stunning waterfalls, and exotic wildlife. Have the adventure of a lifetime in the sun-drenched Hawaiian Islands. Swim and snorkel with marine life, including manta rays and white-tipped sharks in the Galapagos Islands. The options for your winter getaway are endless! Check them out today!
Collette warm weather tours include:
The Galapagos Islands & Machu Picchu, 14 days starting at $6109*
- Embark on a five-day cruise of the Galapagos Islands with a naturalist guide and see blue-footed boobies, sea lions, iguanas and more!
- Admire the giant tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Station and learn about conservation projects.
- Climb from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu aboard one of the world’s most famed train rides.
- Enjoy dinner at the Larco Museum in Lima, housed in an 18th-century mansion surrounded by lush gardens.
Tropical Costa Rica, 9 days starting at $1399*
- Learn about Costa Rica’s unique vegetation on a guided nature walk through the cloud forest.
- Spot indigenous wildlife on a Cano Negro river boat cruise.
- Enjoy the tropical landscapes and breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano.
- Take a tour of the Doka Coffee Estate that highlights the history and cultivation of coffee and its importance to the Costa Rican economy.
Discover Panama, 9 days starting at $1699*
- Traverse the Panama Canal through two locks aboard the Pacific Queen and lean about this engineering marvel.
- Travel by dugout canoe to an Embreá village and learn about their traditional indigenous culture.
- Enjoy three relaxing nights in a deluxe river view room – complete with balcony and hammock – at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
- Visit the El Nispero Zoo, home to a large selection of endemic animals as well as some that are not found in any zoo outside Panama.
Hawaiian Adventure, 10 days starting at $2899*
- Remember Pearl Harbor as you visit the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Stand in awe before the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, considered the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
- Experience one of Hawaii’s best Polynesian luaus featuring endless tropical drinks and a scrumptious feast.
- Stop in the surfing town of Haleiwa and learn why surfers father from all over the world with waves ranging from 2 to 40 feet!
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.