Celebrate California’s Birthday by Booking with Collette!2014-09-09
On September 9, 1850, 164 years ago, California became the 31st state! Celebrate all this state has to offer by joining Collette on a Californian Adventure. Collette offers many exciting tours to California, discover which one you’d like to embark on first! Journey along California’s thrilling coast, get to know some of America’s most picturesque cities, or sit back and relax as the incredible scenery and famous vineyards come together, creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Don’t miss the opportunity to create unforgettable memories on tour with Collette. Featuring the perfect combination of included excursions and free time to explore this fabulous state on your own, we are sure this will be an experience you’ll truly cherish. Check out these tours today!
Collette tours to California include:
California New Year’s Getaway, 5 days starting at $1449*
- Be one of the nearly one million spectators to line the Tournament of Roses Parade route while sitting in your reserved section seats.
- Celebrate the New Year at a Gala Dinner Dance with live entertainment and a champagne toast to the New Year.
- Attend Bandfest, featuring selected bands from all over the country that will perform in the parade, giving you a chance to see these talented musicians, dancers and auxiliary performers in action.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the floats from the Rode Parade in their final stage of decorating.
California Coast, 9 days starting at $2349*
- Stay in Yosemite National Park and receive firsthand experiences of its towering waterfalls and unique rock formations.
- Travel 17 Mile Drive, the scenic bypass lining the Pacific Ocean, and see such landmarks as the Lone Cypress Tree, that flat top evergreen symbolic of Pebble Beach.
- Explore the seashore village of Santa Barbara and see why its nickname is “The American Riviera.”
- A 2-night stay in San Diego at the end of your trip that includes a perfect balance of sightseeing and leisure time.
Pacific Northwest & California, 8 days starting at $1999*
- Learn about one of America’s greatest volcanic eruptions with a visit to Mount St. Helens Visitor Center.
- Travel along the magnificent Bandon Beach Loop in Bandon State Natural Area to see the famed Face Rock.
- Enjoy dinner on Pier 39 and experience postcard views of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge.
- Stop in the picturesque coastal town of Gold Beach, known for amazing wildlife including bald eagles, cormorants, seals and blue heron.
Spotlight on San Francisco, 5 days starting at $1649*
- Take an exciting tour of the San Francisco including highlights such as Twin Peaks and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Experience the beautiful coastline along the 17 Mile Drive while en route to the seaside city of Monterey and its famous Cannery Row.
- Take a day trip to nearby Napa Valley and enjoy an elegant lunch aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train.
Trains, Wineries & Treasures of Northern California, 9 days starting at $2299*
- Experience the city of San Francisco during dinner overlooking the bay and on a highlight-packed city tour.
- Enjoy the incredible beauty of one of America’s most beloved national parks, Yosemite.
- Glide along the pristine waters of Lake Tahoe and marvel at the inspiring scenery.
- Journey on a splendidly restored Pullman car as you travel through picturesque Napa valley at an unhurried pace.
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.