Check out Collette’s Spectacular Holiday tours!2014-07-08
Collette offers several holiday tours including both U.S. and European destinations. Experience once-in-a-lifetime holiday traditions from all around the world. Embark on a glorious holiday adventure through the traditional Christmas markets of Central Europe. Soak up the scenery of the beautifully decorated southern towns. These unique tours combine the excitement of the season with fun filled holiday activities.
Collette holiday tours include:
Christmas on the Danube, 9 days starting at $1749*
- Visit and shop in the famous Christmas markets of Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau and Vienna, featuring festive lights and decorations.
- Explore Würzburg, Germany, known as “the jewel of the Main River.”
- Cruise through the Wachau Valley, the most picturesque region of the Danube River, dotted with magnificent castles and small riverside towns.
- See the first stone bridge build over the Danube, a 1,400-foot-long span built in the 12th century.
- Southern Charm Holiday, 6 days starting at $1599*
- Explore Beaufort’s charms in a horse-drawn buggy to see the town beautifully decorated for the holidays.
- Visit James Island County Park where over 500,000 lights provide you with an enchanting 3-mile drive.
- Take some time to explore the charming Charleston City Market, a must for holiday shoppers and the curious alike.
- Experience a guided tour of the Jekyll Island Club, beautifully decorated for the season.
- Spotlight on New York City Holiday, 5 days starting at $2199*
- Shop for holiday treasures along esteemed Fifth Avenue.
- Experience the incredible Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall featuring the Rockettes.
- Experience the thrill of an included Broadway show.
- Board a ferry and cruise to the Statue of Liberty.
- Classic Christmas Markets, 9 days starting at $1599
- Enjoy ample time for shopping in five European Christmas markets.
- Local residents guide you through the streets and cultures of these impressive cities: Innsbruck, Munich, Nuremberg, Würzburg and Strasbourg.
- Experience holiday spirit in Germany, Austria and France, where the tradition of “Christkindlesmarkts” began over 600 years ago.
- Enjoy one of Europe’s finest old town squares and cathedrals while visiting Strasbourg, France.
- Spotlight on San Antonio Holiday, 5 days starting at $1199
- Cruise the Paseo del Rio and experience 122,000 lights that illuminate the River Walk during the holiday season.
- Visit the Alamo where, in 1836, a battle was fought and men made the ultimate sacrifice to defend their freedom and the Republic of Texas.
- Enjoy a traditional Texas cowboy barbecue and entertainment at an authentic dude ranch in Bandera, the “Cowboy Capital of the World,” beautifully decorated for the holiday season.
- Visit the LBJ Ranch, birthplace of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson.
- California New Year’s Getaway, 5 days starting at $1449
- Be one of the nearly one million spectators to line the Tournament of Roses Parade route while sitting in your reserved section seats.
- Celebrate the New Year at a Gala Dinner Dance with live entertainment and a champagne toast to the New Year.
- Attend Bandfest, featuring selected bands from all over the country that will perform in the parade, giving you a chance to see these talented musicians, dancers and auxiliary performers in action.
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.