Check out Some Not-So-Common Destinations!2014-07-15
Collette offers tours all across the world on all seven continents. Take a look at these Collette tours, where not-so-common destinations are sure to enliven your sense of adventure. Explore magnificent landscapes and experience once-in-a-lifetime moments you will never forget. Snorkel off of Santiago Island and see marine iguanas, sea lions, sea turtles, manta rays and other marine life. Visit ancient cities in Turkey or see medieval architecture in Croatia. Experience cultures with an amazing mix of ancient and new while meeting local residents.
‘Uncommon’ Collette tours include:
Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands, 10 days starting at $4359*
- Visit the Equatorial Line Monument at the “Middle of the World” and cross from one hemisphere to another.
- Take an unforgettable train ride on the Andes Mountain Train past towering volcanoes and through spectacular Andes scenery that includes fertile valleys of fruit and sugar plantations.
- Embark on a nature walk on Santa Cruz Island to discover a multitude of animal species including eccentric blue footed boobies, tern and marine wildlife.
- Tour Guayaquil, known as the “Pearl of the Pacific.”
Discover Croatia, 12 days starting at $2149*
- Travel out to the island church of St. Mary’s and the “wishing bell” aboard a “pletna” boat.
- Experience the wonder of 16 cascading lakes at Croatia’s Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Enjoy a visit and dinner with a local family in the Konavle region outside Dubrovnik.
- Spend three nights in Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic.”
Inspiring Iceland, 9 days starting at $2549*
- Journey to the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall – one of the world’s most incredible cascades.
- Meet a family with a rich history in “shark farming” and try an Icelandic delicacy, cured “hakare.”
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon, a natural geothermal pool set in a large, dramatic lava field.
- Travel to the “Golden Circle” which encompasses many of Iceland’s most renowned natural wonders.
Classical Turkey, 13 days starting at $2299*
- Visit legendary Troy, the city destroyed by the beauty of “the face which launched a thousand ships” during the Trojan War.
- Explore Istanbul’s famous sites, including the Blue Mosque, Church of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace.
- Spend two nights in Antalya on the Turkish Riviera.
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus, once one of the grandest cities in the Roman world.
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.