Collette Makes Travel Planning Easy2014-01-08
There are many ways to experience the world, and Collette’s global collection of tours offers you a variety of guided travel choices. To help you choose the right tour, Collette has launched a revamped website www.gocollette.com. The new website showcases 96 years of tour operator expertise with a more dramatic and immersive online experience.
New website highlights include:
- More vivid imagery and video, and enhanced functionality, highlighting the moving experiences of guided travel.
- An enhanced search function to find the best tour for you. Search by tour types such as Family, small group touring under Explorations, or our garden-themed travel packages with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS). You can also sort by elements that you’re interested in such as history, wine, local markets, and national parks.
- More tour specific content in a user-friendly format. Each individual tour page highlights day-by-day itinerary, tour dates and pricing, tour photos, links to accommodations, optional excursions and suggestions of other similar tours you’d enjoy.
- The new “Experience This Tour” feature offers an inspiring view of select tours with traveler testimonials, photos and videos of the various must-see experiences. Check out Tropical Costa Rica.
- A completely new online booking engine. Book your trip using our step-by-step tool where you can build your tour and watch as it comes together in real time.
- A new ordering page for Collette’s brochures, like our 2014-2015 worldwide travel guide and the 2014-2015 RHS Garden Holidays.
We will be rolling out new features soon such as Click to Chat and Request a Callback with our Customer Care Center. Explore the many ways to tour the world with Collette by visiting www.gocollette.com