Collette Releases 2015-2016 Royal Horticultural Society Garden Holidays Brochure2014-10-23
In partnership with the esteemed Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), Collette releases its 2015-2016 RHS Garden Holidays brochure. The new brochure features 10 tours that combine a selection of the world’s finest gardens and horticultural sights with truly memorable travel experiences.
All tours have a strong horticultural slant, but also include the opportunity to enjoy the cultural highlights of the destinations featured. This may mean they offer private entry and specialist-led tours of public gardens, visits to private gardens, or the chance to see plants in their natural habitat. These tours are carefully balanced with horticultural content and more general cultural highlights, to ensure that every traveler gets the most from their trip.
All tours are led by expert Collette Tour Managers, with additional support from local guides and Curators, Head Gardeners, or experienced horticulturists with in the gardens themselves.
- Gardens and Villas of the Italian Lakes – 10 days from $3,349*
- Eternal Gardens of Rome – 7 days from $2,099*
- The Gardens of London featuring the RHS Chelsea Flower Show – 8 days from $2,949*
- The Beauty of Britain – 9 days from $2,449*
- Gardens of the Loire – 8 days from $2,649*
- Portugal’s Gardens featuring the Azores and Lisbon -10 days from $2,499*
- Floral Wonders of South Africa -15 days from $4,249*
- The Beauty of Japan -13 days from $6,049*
- Gardens of New Zealand – 21 days from $5,849*
- Gardens of American History – 10 days $3,349*
A one-year gift membership to the Royal Horticultural Society is included in the cost of each vacation. Once the trip concludes, travelers will receive a Royal Horticultural Society gift pack by mail.
*Prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy.