Collette Releases 2015-2016 Worldwide Travel Guide2014-09-17
U.S.-based tour operator Collette has released its 2015-2016 Worldwide Travel Guide featuring over 160 travel experiences that take you beyond the destination to connect with the locals and be immersed in different cultures, where you’ll experience the most sensational sights, sounds and sumptuous creations.
Brochure highlights include:
- 29 new tours: Classic Danube, Portugal’s Douro River Cruise & Santiago de Compostela, Shades of Ireland Family Discovery, Spectacular Scandinavia, Spirit of the Emerald Isle, Splendid Sicilia, The Complete South America, Treasures of the Nile, Winter in Yellowstone, and Wonders of Newfoundland, and our entire Spotlights series.
- Combined cruise and land tours: Cruising the Best of Scandinavia and Italian Lakes and Greek Islands.
- River cruise tours, such as Heart of Russia and Springtime Tulip River Cruise, which feature small intimate vessels for travel through a variety of channels.
- Personal adventures with small group tours under Explorations with just 12-28 passengers. Tour examples: Italy’s Treasures and Inspiring Iceland.
- Collette Family: Shades of Ireland Family Adventure, London and Paris Family Adventure and Italy Family Discovery.
- Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Garden Holidays like Eternal Gardens of Rome and The Beauty of Britain. An exclusive partnership with the esteemed RHS, this line of tours offers an insider’s look at the world’s greatest gardens combined with the thrill of international guided travel.
- Spotlights tours like Spotlight on Rome, Spotlight on the French Riviera, and Spotlight on Madrid. This line of tours illuminate the world’s most remarkable destinations, during a relaxed single hotel stay.
To request your brochure, visit https://www.gocollette.com/contact-collette/our-brochures or call 855-370-8687.