Consider yourself a wine aficionado? Come along with Collette!2014-06-24
Have you dreamed of visiting popular wine-making regions to explore the local culture, food and wine? Check out some of Collette’s tours that explore the breathtaking landscapes and hidden treasures of Northern California, Italy and Portugal.
Trains, Wineries & Treasures of Northern California, 9 days with13 meals starting at $2,299*
- From its most popular cities to fertile valleys and historic gold rush towns, many hidden treasures await.
- Travel through California’s treasured wine vineyards and arrive in Napa, where you’ll sample several different wines before boarding the Napa Valley Wine Train!
- Enjoy a tour of San Francisco with highlights of Fisherman’s Wharf, the famous cable cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the view of the city from the imposing Twin Peaks
- A scenic drive brings you into awe-inspiring Yosemite National Park!
Italy’s Treasures, 12 days with 17 meals starting at $3,549*
- Begin in Stresa, where you’ll visit a local wine shop and enjoy a cocktail party
- Cruise on scenic Lago Maggiore past islands, villas and historic palaces, and enjoy a guided visit of the quant town of Pallanza.
- Visit an ancient village nestled in the mountains, where you stop at a local farm to sample their artisanally-produced cheese paired with region’s delicious wines.
- Travel to the Italian Riviera, Florence, Siena and Tuscany, while taking part in cooking classes and visiting local olive groves.
Discover Portugal’s Treasures, 12 days with 18 meals from $3,049*
- Discover Portugal’s ancient castles, Roman ruins, wineries, fine dining and kind people!
- Visit Azeitao, an agricultural village known for its muscatel, red wines, olive trees and country estates!
- Follow the contours of the Douro River and view the terraced vineyards and hilltop castles of the world’s oldest wine region!
- Travel to Cabo de Roca, the westernmost point on the European continent.
To learn more about Collette’s 150+ tours, call 855-370-8687 or visit www.gocollette.com
*Rates are per person, land only, based on double occupancy.