Cunard Line Holds Big Balcony Event2013-06-21
Free Stateroom Upgrades from Inside to Balcony
Fares from $799 on Select 2013 Sailings into and out of New York
WHAT: Through 31 July 2013, Cunard Line’s Big Balcony Event is offering Balcony staterooms for the price of an Inside stateroom. The promotion is available on select voyages into and out of New York, including 2013 Transatlantic Crossings, World Voyage segments and sailings to Canada and through Scandinavia on board Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth.
Big Balcony Event voyages include:
· Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing, 7 days, 27 July 2013: The classic Crossing from New York to Southampton aboard flagship Queen Mary 2. Fares start from $799.
· Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing, 9 days, 15 August 2013: This extended Queen Mary 2 Crossing sails from New York to Hamburg, Germany. Fares start from $1,199.
· Grand Scandinavian Explorer, 23 days, 22 September 2013: This Queen Mary 2 voyage, roundtrip from New York, combines Transatlantic Crossings at both the beginning and the end of the popular Europe itinerary. Ports of call include Southampton; Hamburg; Elsinore (for Copenhagen), Denmark; and Oslo, Norway. Fares start from $4,199.
· Autumn Colours, 12 days, 15 October 2013: Roundtrip from New York, Queen Mary 2 visits Newport, RI; Boston; Bar Harbor, ME; St. John, New Brunswick; and Halifax, Nova Scotia; plus an overnight stay in Québec City, Québec. Fares start from $1,799.
· Panama Canal, 19 days, 18 January 2014: The 2014 New York to San Francisco World Voyage Segment aboard Queen Elizabeth visits Fort Lauderdale, FL; Oranjestad, Aruba; Limón, Costa Rica; transits the Panama Canal; then proceeds to Puntarenas, Costa Rica and an overnight stay in San Francisco. Fares start from $3,399.
All voyage fares are per person, based on double occupancy, and exclude government fees and taxes. Fares for other dates will vary.
WHEN: Now through 31 July 2013