Your Trip of a Lifetime Awaits2016-04-25
Step into the world’s most dramatic landscapes
In the distance, an elephant emerges from a stand of trees, backlit by the setting sun. There’s no time for a photograph, but this is a moment you will carry with you forever. From encounters with the “Big 5” amid an unspoiled wilderness to the dynamic blend of cultures, these tours never fail to amaze.
Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls, and & Botswana| 14 Days| $4,291* pp
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the power of Victoria Falls to the remote wilds of Botswana, this is the complete African travel experience. Multiple game drives and traditional culinary experiences provide the perfect blend of culture and thrills.
- Enjoy seven wildlife safaris in search of the “Big Five.”
- Visit a South African winery for a tasting and farm lunch paired with wine.
- Embark on a walking tour of stunning Victoria Falls.
- Marvel at the bio-diversity of the Entabeni Conservancy.
Spectacular South Africa | 14 days | $2,499
South Africa’s cosmopolitan cities, posh resorts, expansive desert, magnificent wildlife and fertile wine country combine with a harmonious mix of many cultures to create a beautiful mosaic to discover.
- Search out the “Big Five” during an open-air safari game drive.
- Visit the Featherbed Nature Preserve.
- Visit a working ostrich farm.
- Relax among the vineyards in the winelands region.
The Plains of Africa | 14 days | $3,964
On a fascinating safari adventure, explore the scenic vistas and magnificent wildlife of Kenya. During your exploration, discover the thriving culture and natural wonders that make this one of the most popular African countries to visit. Numerous safari game drives bring you in search of the “Big 5”— lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, and rhinoceros.
- Enjoy a traditional dinner in the bush with Masai entertainment.
- Explore the farmhouse of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa.
- See Rothschild giraffes up close as you feed them from a raised platform.
For reservations, call Collette at 855.370.8687 or see your travel professional.