Relax in the Caribbean on the newly remastered Queen Mary 2 with Cunard2016-07-19
Delight in the unparalleled paradise of the Caribbean on board an unforgettable voyage with
Queen Mary 2. Cruise along the white-sand beaches of the islands of St. Thomas, Dominica, St. Lucia, Barbados and St. Kitts. Book a Caribbean cruise with fares from $1,449.*
Queen Mary 2, the iconic Cunard flagship, was recently remastered to deliver new levels of luxury. This major refurbishment launched a brand new look with exciting innovations across many areas of the ship.
Watch the full length Queen Mary 2 Reveal video here.
The remastering features:
- Redesign and refurbishment of the Queens Grill and Princess Grill Suites and restaurants, as well as Britannia staterooms, the latter to be fully completed by the end of the year
- The addition of 30 further Britannia Club staterooms, 15 Britannia Oceanview single-occupancy staterooms and five Britannia Inside single-occupancy staterooms
- Redesign of key public spaces and restaurants, including the transformation of the former Winter Garden into the Carinthia Lounge, and the restructuring of the King’s Court, the ship’s popular buffet area
- 12 additional kennels, complete with Liverpool lamp post and New York fire hydrant to make dogs feel at home in the world’s only transatlantic kennel service
- As befitting the flagship of the Cunard fleet, a complete repaint of the ship’s exterior and significant technical enhancements and structural changes
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
* All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $195 per person are additional and subject to change. Offer expires 26 July 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.