Spend Christmas in the Caribbean with Cunard2015-10-01
Escape the chilly winter weather with a 12-night roundtrip New York sailing to the Caribbean aboard the only ocean liner in the world, majestic Queen Mary 2. The holidays on board a Cunard Queen are a grand celebration sure to delight all. Celebrate Christmas in British tradition with carolers, festive decorations and even a visit from Santa Claus.
Roundtrip New York
12 nights ▪ 22 Dec 2015 ▪ M601
Calling on St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, and Tortola.
Fares from $1,599*
As part of our award-winning Cunard Insights enrichment programme, every voyage offers a number of onboard speakers. Meet with top experts and luminaries who offer engaging presentations and personal anecdotes. Speakers for M601 – Caribbean Celebration include:
- Steven Rivellino – Broadway producer: Evita, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Hamilton
- Dr. Hal Tinberg – CSI and forensics expert
- Bill Martin – Songwriter: songs recorded by Elvis Presley, The Bay City Rollers, George Harrison
- Kenneth Vard – Maritime Art Historian
- Stephen Payne – Designer of Queen Mary 2, former President of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
* Click here for details. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $140 per person are additional and subject to change. Offer is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.