Top 10 Family-Friendly Things To Do In Jamaica2016-12-06
Finding the time to spend together as a family is harder than ever. So, when the opportunity for a family vacation finally arises, you want to take advantage of every priceless second!
Fortunately, Beaches® Ocho Rios has thought of everything to transform shared moments into unforgettable memories. Located in Jamaica, the all-inclusive resort offers five-star luxury with spacious accommodations and a multitude of activities for guests of all ages—always included.
- Dine like a king at seven specialty restaurants serving delicious cuisine and complimentary Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines. There’s something for everyone from Caribbean specialties to Italian wood-fired pizzas, French dishes and classic barbecue favorites.
- Embark on an adventure at Pirates Island Waterpark, a 27,000 sq. ft. pirate-themed aqua-playground complete with water cannons, cranks, and spray features. Here, you can glide through a fun-twirling tube slide, body slide and speed slide.
- Swim with colorful marine life. Certified divers enjoy unlimited scuba diving at Beaches–the Caribbean’s most comprehensive PADI scuba diving program.
- Jump on the bed of your luxurious retreat. Accommodation choices include family-sized suites and oceanfront penthouses complete with butler service.
- Get your game on at Beaches Xbox Play Lounge where the entire family has access to unlimited play with the latest virtual games.
- Forget your age. Kids (of all ages) are invited to join The Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®. Enjoy an array of activities featuring your favorite Sesame Street® characters including stage shows, a weekly parade, and even optional character dining and nighttime tuck-ins.
- Have fun on land or at sea. Only Beaches Ocho Rios gives you access to unlimited land and water sports including basketball, tennis, paddleboarding, Hobie® Cat sailing, snorkeling and more!
- Listen to your sweet tooth. Head over to Josephine’s Crêperie for a delicious selection of sweet or savoury crêpes—always on the house.
- Learn something new. Step out of your comfort zone and try something you’ve never done before. Take your first Zumba class, try paddleboarding, or bake cookies with Cookie Monster.
- Have the time of your life. Sing to your heart’s content at karaoke, dance to island beats at a beach party or roast marshmallows over a bonfire. At Beaches, there’s a multitude of entertainment for the entire family.
For more information, visit www.beaches.com