Everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day!2015-03-17
Ireland is the land of magical landscapes, warm laughter, and experiences that will stay with you forever. And every March 17th thoughts turn toward visiting this lush, historic country dubbed “The Emerald Isle”. St. Patrick’s Day celebrations abound in Ireland, but you don’t have to limit the fun to just one day! From vibrant and historic cities, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coastline, you can celebrate all of the charms of Ireland throughout the year!
Collette’s wide-ranging tours introduce you to both familiar and new sides of this naturally beautiful country. You can choose to live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. How about a visit to the Waterford Crystal factory? As for natural beauty, no trip would be complete without gazing upon the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. If visiting Northern Island, you’ll have to take in the awe-inspiring Giant’s Causeway, a natural rock formation that must be experienced to be believed.
Experience for yourself the welcoming nature of the Irish. These tours are filling up quickly, be sure to select yours today!
- Shades of Ireland, our most popular tour to Ireland, 10 days starting at $1949*
- Shades of Ireland Featuring Northern Ireland, 13 days starting at $2499*
- Countryside of the Emerald Isle, small group tour – 11 days starting at $2049*
- Spotlight on Dublin, 7 days starting at $1549*
- Elegant Ireland, luxury castles and country estates – 10 days starting at $2849*
- Spirit of the Emerald Isle, 12 days starting at $2349*
- Irish Splendor– 8 days starting at $1599*
To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.