Save during Cunard’s Summer Savings Event and sail on remastered Queen Mary 22016-08-30
Nothing rivals the glamour and history of a Transatlantic Crossing aboard flagship
Queen Mary 2 – the only purpose-built ocean liner in service.
- She offers more Transatlantic Crossings than any other cruise line and was purpose-built for crossing the Atlantic
- Experience the excitement of Illuminations®, including the first and only planetarium at sea
- Fox-trot, waltz or tango the night away on the largest dance floor at sea
- Peruse more than 8,000 books in the largest library at sea
- Pamper yourself with spa treatments from the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, the first at sea
- Get creative with interactive workshops, and enjoy afternoon and evening performances from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts on select Crossings
- Partake in the award-winning Cunard Insights® enrichment programme where celebrities and experts share their knowledge
Book a select Transatlantic Crossing aboard Queen Mary 2 and receive up to 40% savings† off Launch Fares. Book a Grill Suite and also receive Free Gratuities.^
The Summer Savings Event is also available for select 2016 New England & Canada and Europe sailings and 2017 Exotic Voyages.
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
† Visit www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/sale for offer details. New bookings only. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $45 to $815 per person are additional and subject to change. Summer Savings Event expires
13 September 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.