Enjoy Sun-drenched Hawaiian Islands with Collette Vacations2013-12-18
Let the spirit of “Aloha” be your guide on a leisurely three-island tour of Hawaii with leading U.S. tour operator Collette Vacations.
The 10-day Hawaiian Adventure tour features three-night stays each in Oahu, Kauai and Maui, along with many other highlights, including:
- Embark on a historic journey to “Remember Pearl Harbor.” Begin at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument to view artifacts from the attack and a short documentary on the “Day of Infamy.” Travel by naval launch to the white marble-clad USS Arizona Memorial.
- Take a city tour of Honolulu that includes the historic Iolani Palace, the impressive state Capitol building, Kamehameha’s statue, and the moving National Cemetery of the Pacific, known as the Punchbowl.
- In Oahu, visit the surfing town of Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore, and taste one of its famous treats . . . shaved ice.
- Ride on an authentic historic railway at Kilohana Plantation in Kauai. Discover local culture and the history of this working farm as a local guide highlights the exotic fruits, vegetables and animals along your journey.
- Stand in awe before the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, considered the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Carved thousands of years ago by rivers and floods, each of the lines in the canyon walls represent a different volcanic eruption or lava flow.
- Visit the largest coffee estate in the state and learn about sustainability practices while tasting several of their brews.
- Enjoy leisure days in Kauai and Maui.
- Opt to view the sunrise from the summit of Haleakala.
- Opt for a cliffside drive on the legendary Road to Hana.
- Experience one of Hawaii’s best Polynesian luaus featuring endless tropical drinks and a sumptuous feast.
To learn more, call 855-370-8687 or visit http://www.collettevacations.com