Experience the Best of Alaska2014-07-28
Join Collette in exploring the gorgeous Alaskan Wilderness known for its awe-inspiring beauty and abundant wildlife! Who knows what thrilling sights you may see on your journey? Glaciers, breathtaking mountains, waterfalls and sheer rock walls, along with Alaska’s largest icebergs, set the perfect scene. Cruise through the spectacular Glacier Bay. Its rich world of marine life and large concentration of tidewater glaciers is Alaska at its best! Visit some of Alaska’s bustling cities including the Juneau and Fairbanks. These unique tours are filled with excitement and adventure. Check them out today!
Collette tours to Alaska include:
Alaska Adventure, 11 days starting at $2798*
- Ride 520 feet up to the observation deck of the Seattle Space Needle for spectacular views of the city.
- Stroll through Pike Place Market, an open-air market with fresh, locally-produced food – a Seattle institution since 1907.
- Relax for seven nights aboard Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Solstice and see Alaska’s epic scenery.
- Pass through the spectacular Tracy Arm Fjord on your way to Juneau, Alaska’s thriving capital city.
- Relive Alaska’s Gold Rush days in Skagway, the “Gateway to the Klondike” and home of the famed Chilkoot Trail.
- Explore Victoria, British Columbia, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Canada’s Pacific Northwest.
Alaska Discovery,13 days starting at $3031*
- A park expert guides you on a Tundra Wilderness Tour deep into Denali National Park.
- Enjoy an unforgettable rail journey to Whittier in a luxury domed railcar.
- Embark on a relaxing 7-night cruise aboard a fabulous floating resort designed to make your stay onboard truly memorable.
- Enjoy and evening of entertainment at the Music of Denali Dinner Theater where you’ll hear the dramatic story of the first ascent of Mount McKinley.
- Cruise through Glacier Bay, a spectacular national park and preserve that is a treasure trove of tidewater glaciers and scenic costal islands.
- Visit Ketchikan, known as the “Salmon Capital of the World” and home to the world’s largest collection of totem poles.
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.