Experience The “Lands Down Under” With Collette Vacations2013-08-06
Major U.S. tour operator Collette Vacations offers up a wealth of South Pacific experiences in its new Australia & New Zealand 2014-2015 brochure. This guidebook to your trip-of-a-lifetime includes seven tours that blend cultural highlights, free time, dramatic ‘bucket-list’ excursions and an optional Fiji extension.
• Explore the amazingly diverse marine life in the Great Barrier Reef.
• Watch the huge monolith, Ayers Rock, magically change color at sunset over a champagne toast.
• View the Art Deco-style gardens of Napier.
• Visit Australia’s most famous wine region, the Barossa Valley, and enjoy a fantastic dinner overlooking the vineyards.
• Dine with a local “Kiwi” family in their home.
• Cruise the majestic fjord of Milford Sound.
• Meet members of the Walpiri Tribe while you hear their Dreamtime stories of creation depicted in paintings, and also see the everyday activities of the Aboriginals.