Explore the Canadian Rockies by Train with Collette Vacations2013-08-13
Leading U.S. tour operator Collette Vacations offers a nine-day journey through Alpine vistas, stunning landscapes, charming towns and striking lakes on its Canadian Rockies by Train tour. Travelers will experience why this is one of Collette’s most popular tours while exploring the beauty in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Enjoy an overnight journey aboard VIA Rail’s “The Canadian.” Relax in the Dome car as you experience 360-degree views of the glistening glaciers of the Albreda Icefields and, on a clear day, view Mt. Robson – the highest peak of the Rockies.
- Stand on the amazing 1,000-foot thick Athabasca Glacier during an exciting excursion at the Columbia Icefield.
- Spend two nights at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, properly nicknamed the “Castle in the Mountains.”
- Overnight at the world-famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, located in the heart of pristine Banff National Park, and within a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Maligne Lake, with its sparkling waters. It’s the largest natural lake in the Canadian Rockies.
- Experience the Calgary Stampede on select departures. Travel to the Stampede grounds where you can visit the Midway, an authentic Indian Village, and various exhibits. An optional evening excursion is also available with reserved seating for the various Stampede performances, including the Chuckwagon races and musical entertainment.
Save $100 per person on new bookings only made between August 11, 2013 – December 31, 2013 for travel between August 11, 2013 – April 30, 2015 on Collette’s Canadian Rockies by Train tour. Space is on a first come, first served basis. Offer is not valid on group or existing bookings or combinable with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply; call for details.
To learn more about this tour, visit www.collettevacations.com or call 855-370-8687. Mention promotion code BDY0-AA9-992.