Get the First Look at Collette Spotlights!2014-08-19
Collette has introduced a brand new product line called Spotlights that illuminate the world’s most remarkable destinations! Enjoy unpacking just once with a single relaxed hotel stay and immerse yourself in the fanfare of a grand city or unwind in the timeless countryside. These tours offer a more in-depth exploration where travelers have a chance to relax and experience daily life. Take a once-in-a-lifetime walk on the Great Wall in Beijing, capture the essence of Paris as you cruise the Seine River, learn to cook New Orleans-style, or enjoy a rousing night of traditional Irish entertainment in Dublin. These new, shorter tours will appeal to any kind of traveler, there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Tour locations include: London, Paris, the French Riviera, Dublin, Rome, Florence, Venice in Winter, Barcelona, Madrid, New York, New Orleans, San Antonio, San Francisco and Beijing.
Tour highlights include:
- The Spotlight on Dublin, 7 days starting at $1549*
- Embark on a comprehensive Dublin city tour highlighting St. Patrick’s Cathedral, O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, Phoenix Park and the magnificent rows of stately Georgian town homes.
- Step aboard the “Jeanie Johnston,” an authentic recreation of one of Ireland’s famous “famine ships” and learn about the experience shared by millions of Irish who sought out a better life in the New World.
- Enjoy a tour of the Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin’s historic jail that now offers a unique window on Irish nationalism.
- Step into Irish daily life during an evening of food and folklore at one of the oldest pups in Ireland, the Brazen Head, complete with an unforgettable storytelling session.
- Spotlight on New Orleans, 5 days starting at $1349*
- Get to know the city’s famous French Quarter on a walking tour featuring the majestic St. Louis Cathedral, one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks.
- Roll up your sleeves and prepare to discover how to cook New Orleans style during a unique cooking demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Journey through Louisiana’s swamp on a cruise narrated by your captain.
- Enjoy an elegant dinner at the Court of Two Sisters, one of New Orleans’ most famous restaurants.
- Spotlight on Paris, 7 days starting at $1749*
- Savor French cuisine and enjoy breathtaking views of Paris as you dine at the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy a tasting and tour at a champagne cellar during a visit to the world-famous champagne village of Épernay.
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner complete with wine, champagne and a delightful cabaret show at the Paradis Latin, Paris’ oldest cabaret theatre.
- Embark on a locally-guided tour of Paris highlighting the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Champs-Elysees, Place de la Concorde and the magnificent Place Vendome.
- Spotlight on Beijing, 9 days starting at $829*
- Savor a variety of traditional Chinese food including Peking duck, hand-pulled noodles, and dumplings.
- Visit the sprawling Forbidden City, an elaborate palace complex that was the home to 24 Chinese Emperors over the course of almost 500 years, and enjoy a tour of the spectacular Treasure Hall.
- Take a once-in-a-lifetime walk on the awe-inspiring Great Wall.
- Visit China’s national treasure, the famous giant pandas, at Beijing Zoo.
Departures are limited and space is filling quickly. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.