Give Thanks on Mother’s Day with the Gift of Travel2014-05-01
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Woodrow Wilson’s Proclamation of Mother’s Day as a national holiday. A time to express the love and admiration for mothers across the U.S., the holiday is the perfect opportunity to connect with the woman that has nurtured you over the years.
Travel is one of the best ways to thank and connect with your mother, and major tour operator Collette has more than 160 tours to choose from.
A cultural tour through America’s friendly Southeast or, an exploration of two of Europe’s most popular cities – London and Paris – offer plenty of sightseeing, shopping and dining to create lasting memories you and your mother will truly cherish!
- Experience the history, charm and singular hospitality of the Low Country in Georgia and South Carolina on a seven-day tour.
- Enjoy a guided tour of charming, elegant and historic Charleston, South Carolina.
- Explore Boone Hall, one of America’s oldest working southern plantations.
- Stroll along cobblestone-paved streets on a tour of Savannah’s Historic District.
- Stay two nights at the exclusive, aristocratic Jekyll Island Club Hotel.
London & Paris
- Enjoy the best of London and Paris on this eight-day leisurely tour.
- Attend a spectacular London theatre performance.
- Cross the English Channel aboard the high-speed Eurostar train.
- Indulge in a dinner at the Eiffel Tower that features breathtaking views of the
- Enjoy sumptuous cuisine and a delightful cabaret show at the Paradis Latin.
- Spend a day of leisure in both London and Paris.
To learn more, call 855-370-8687 or visit www.gocollette.com.