Give the gift of paradise with Collette’s Tropical Costa Rica tour!2013-12-24
Lush forests and stunning waterfalls…rumbling volcanoes and endless coastlines…Costa Rica is a paradise teeming with exotic plants and incredible animals. Immerse yourself in this vibrant, living Eden with leading tour operator Collette Vacations.
Collette’s nine-day Tropical Costa Rica tour provides plenty of time to relax and soak up the sights of your new surroundings.
- Travel through the verdant countryside of the Central Valley to the fertile region world-renowned for coffee. Take a tour of the Doka Coffee Estate that highlights the history and cultivation of coffee and its importance to the Costa Rican economy.
- Enjoy two nights in Tamarindo Beach, known for its breathtaking beauty and fine sandy beaches.
- Spend two nights in the Monteverde Cloud Forest, where trees grow to heights of 100 feet!
- Enjoy a guided, leisurely paced “Hanging Bridges” walking tour and learn about the cloud forest’s unique ecosystem, including its mammals, birds, plants and flora.
- Explore part of the 20,000-acre Cano Negro nature preserve on a river boat adventure, making frequent stops to watch and photograph the wildlife around you, which may include crocodiles, river otters, sloths, river turtles, exotic birds and rare butterflies.
- Check in for a two-night stay at a lodge overlooking the majestic Arenal Volcano, which has been generating lava for the past 30 years. You can opt for the chance to relax in the mineral-rich waters of a hot spring with views of the volcano.
- Travel to the charming town of Zarcero to visit its well-known whimsical topiary garden.
- Visit the picturesque town of Grecia to see the unusual metal church constructed of brick-red metal panes.
- Visit San Jose’s colorful Plaza de Cultura and the National Theatre, a magnificent building of post-Baroque splendor.
To learn more, call 855-370-8687 or visit http://www.collettevacations.com.