Collette – Capture the American Spirit this Presidents’ Day2015-02-17
What better way to celebrate Presidents’ Day than by booking one of Collette’s American tours? Collette offers tons of tours right in our own backyard that are filled with rich history, beauty and charm. From east to west, Collette introduces you to the people and places that represent the spirit of this great country. A few of Collette’s American Heritage tours include:
Islands of New England8 days starting at $1749*
- At Plimoth Plantation, journey back to the 1620s when the Mayflower landed in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- Come to know Boston’s Yankee charm during a tour highlighting Beacon Hill, the Old South Meeting House, Boston Public Gardens, the historic North End, Old North Church, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Heritage of America10 days starting at $2299*
- Travel to Philadelphia and embark on a tour of “the Birthplace of a New Nation” which highlights the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
- Journey to Gettysburg, site of the Union victory that marked a turning point in the Civil War. A guided tour illuminates the decisive battle that changed the course of American history forever.
- Visit Colonial Williamsburg, one of the largest and best living history museums in the world. Costumed re-enactors populate the streets and buildings, bringing the customs of 1770 to life.
Spotlight on Washington, D.C.7 days starting at $1749*
- Delight in wonderful views of the White House, National Mall and many monuments and museums. Then, continue with stops at the moving World War II Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Visit Mount Vernon, the beloved home of the first U.S. president, George Washington.
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery for a narrated tour including the Tomb of the Unknowns and the Kennedy gravesites.
To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.