New from Collette: Join Collette For Relaxing River Cruise?2014-06-30
Visit several countries and experience the cultures and traditions of each. Soak up the spectacular scenery. Explore the many premier destinations like never before with Collette, aboard your relaxing 4-star cruise ship. These guided tours feature stand-out experiences to ensure every day is special.
Collette river cruises include:
Legendary Waterways of Europe, 16 days starting at $4749*
• Visit Melk’s magnificent 900-year-old Benedictine Abbey, one of Europe’s largest Baroque monasteries.
• Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting featuring vintages from the vineyards of Wachau and Burgenland.
• Join a local expert exploring Vienna’s Imperial architecture including the Hofburg Palace, the Vienna Opera house, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
• All aboard the “Winzerexpress” mini-train to Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum for a guided tour.
Rhine River Cruise, 9 days starting at $2599*
• Cruise the famous canals of Amsterdam.
• Visit Zaanse Schans and feel like you have stepped into “old Holland” with its windmills, cheese demonstration, clog making class and historical houses, and warehouses from the 17th and 18th centuries.
• Witness the ruins of the majestic Renaissance palace, Heidelberg Castle.
• Overnight stay in the old town and city of Strasbourg, a provincial capital of France.
Christmas on the Danube, 9 days starting at $1749*
• Visit and shop in the famous Christmas markets of Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau and Vienna, featuring festive lights and decorations.
• Explore Würzburg, Germany, known as “the jewel of the Main River.”
• Cruise through the Wachau Valley, the most picturesque region of the Danube River, dotted with magnificent castles and small riverside towns.
• See the first stone bridge build over the Danube, a 1,400-foot-long span built in the 12th century.
Heart of Russia, 13 days starting at $3244*
• Visit the magnificent Baroque-style Catherine Palace, former home of Catherine the Great.
• Enjoy a visit to a local school and chat with a resident family in their home.
• Immerse yourself in cultural events such as a Piroshki tea party, vodka tasting and Shashlik barbecue.
• Experience Moscow’s world-famous Red Square with its spectacular view of the rainbow-colored St. Basil’s Cathedral.
2014 departures are limited and space is filling quickly. 2015 dates are still available. To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.