Now That the Holidays are Over, It’s Time to Get Away!2015-01-07
Now That the Holidays are Over, It’s Time to Get Away!
Now that the stress of the holidays has passed, give yourself the gift of travel with Collette! Now’s the time to escape the winter months and treat yourself to a tropical adventure! Relax on the beach or explore breathtaking scenery on tour. Discover Panama, a country of lush rainforests, rich history, diverse wildlife and spectacular coastlines. Visit Costa Rica and enjoy the tropical landscapes, breathtaking forests, stunning waterfalls, and exotic wildlife. Have the adventure of a lifetime in the sun-drenched Hawaiian Islands. Check out some of these winter escapes today!
Tropical Costa Rica, 9 days starting at $1449*
- Embark on a guided walking tour above the forest floor on a leisurely-paced “Hanging Bridges” tour. Get a different perspective on the cloud forest’s unique ecosystem, its mammals, birds, plants and flora.
- Spot indigenous wildlife on a Cano Negro river boat cruise.
- Enjoy the tropical landscapes and breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano.
- Take a tour of the Doka Coffee Estate that highlights the history and cultivation of coffee and its importance to the Costa Rican economy.
Discover Panama, 9 days starting at $1749*
- Traverse the Panama Canal through two locks aboard the Pacific Queen and learn about this engineering marvel.
- Travel by dugout canoe to an indigenous village and learn about their traditional culture, homebuilding and handicrafts.
- Visit Casco Antiguo, the Old Quarter of Panama City, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Hawaiian Adventure, 10 days starting at $3099*
- Remember Pearl Harbor as you visit the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Stand in awe before the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, considered the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
- Experience one of Hawaii’s best Polynesian luaus featuring endless tropical drinks and a scrumptious feast.
- Stop in the surfing town of Haleiwa and learn why surfers gather from all over the world with waves ranging from 2 to 40 feet!
To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy.