5 Reasons to Sail to Alaska on Cunard.2018-07-10
Experience the best of Alaska with Cunard. Feast your eyes on towering glaciers and ice fields, native wildlife and national parks, all from the comfort of elegant Queen Elizabeth. You will soon realize why Cunard has been honored with top industry awards, including #1 World’s Best Mega-Ship Cruise Line in the 2016 and 2017 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, and Best Onboard Enrichment from Porthole Cruise Magazine 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Here are 5 reasons why you should sail to Alaska on Cunard:
- Arrive in each port in style, with your choice of intimate excursions that transport you away from the crowds so you can experience Alaska on your own terms.
- Early arrivals or late evening departures in Alaska’s most enticing ports — including Juneau and Skagway — ensure plenty of time for deeper experiences.
- Cunard’s robust itineraries include six ports plus two glacial cruising experiences to both dramatic Tracy Arm Fjord and Hubbard Glacier’s crackling blue tinted ice.
- Amidst elegant Queen Elizabeth®, which spans 12 decks, Balcony Staterooms and Grill Suites offer ample space to relax on your private balcony.
- Ride aboard the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train before or after an Alaska voyage. Rumble through the Canadian Rockies in a glass-domed car, complemented by fine cuisine, rich storytelling and breathtaking vistas.
Sail to Alaska on an epic voyage from Tokyo or choose from a collection of voyages that depart from Vancouver. The choice is yours.
Reserve your stateroom today and take advantage of special savings.
Click here to sign up for special offers from Cunard.
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Agent, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.