Announcing Cunard’s 2017 Voyages and 2018 World & Exotic Cruises2016-03-22
Cunard is pleased to announce their biggest launch ever, featuring a greater number of voyages and more destinations than ever before. Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth will travel to the far reaches of the globe. From the classic Transatlantic Crossing, epic World Cruises and exotic voyages, to Mediterranean explorations and convenient New York roundtrip itineraries – including the Caribbean, Grand Voyages, and New England & Canada, there is a wide selection of voyages to choose from with special offerings to make sailings on the ocean liners of Cunard a truly memorable experience.
2017 voyages and 2018 World & Exotic Cruises are now available to view online. For a guaranteed spot on your desired cruise, you can pre-register your interest by calling (800)-728-6273 or by clicking here to find out how to easily register online.
Highlights for 2017 Voyages and 2018 World & Exotic Cruises
- Overnight calls in 8 cities including St. Petersburg, Venice and Barcelona
- 18 evening in port including Dublin, Monte Carlo and Boston
- 14 roundtrip New York sailings
- The return of the favourites including Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada, the Caribbean, Mediterranean and more
- Special Event including Verona Opera festival, New York Times Insights series, and Kiel Week
- A 122-night full world circumnavigation on Queen Elizabeth in 2018
- A grand 134-night East-West voyage on Queen Mary 2, roundtrip New York
- A Cunard first – an exotic mid-duration voyage as Queen Victoria undertakes an in depth exploration of South America, 50-nights roundtrip Fort Lauderdale
Visit Cunard for voyage details. To book, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.