Cunard Offers Onboard Credit to Military Personnel2016-11-08
Military personnel are very important to the Cunard family – so we offer a special benefit of up to $250 per person Onboard Credit to qualified active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proof of service. This credit is available on any cruise, at any time of the year and can be used to purchase a wide variety of amenities on board.
To request this benefit, please download and complete the application and submit together with a copy of the required proof of eligibility indicated on the application no later than 14 days prior to the first day of your cruise. Please visit Cunard.com/military for more information.
The Cunard Experience
- Sail in luxury on a grand scale with the most celebrated ships in the world
- Experience the elegance and style of illustrious British traditions and share the storied legacy of royalty, celebrity and history
- Delight in Cunard’s legendary White Star Service™, which starts with a warm welcome from our white-gloved bellmen and caters to your every need
- Savour world-class international cuisine in some of the best restaurants at sea, including The Verandah
- Enjoy a curated selection of onboard entertainment, including the highest calibre theatre, music and dancing, plus nightly special events
- Attend talks from well-known celebrities and leaders in their fields with Cunard Insights,® the unique onboard enrichment programme
Book a sailing by 1 December and take advantage of Cunard’s Three for All offer: Free Upgrades,ƚ Free Gratuitiesǂ and $150 Reduced Deposit.^ Guests who book a Princess Grill or Queens Grill Suite will also receive a Free Drinks Package.◊
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Agent, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
†‡^◊ Visit http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/sale-2 for offer details. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional. Three for All offer expires
1 December 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.