Cunard Reveals Queen Mary 2 Remastered2016-07-07
Cunard’s luxury liner has been lovingly remastered with new contemporary interior designs and guest experiences, some of which take inspiration from the original Queen Mary that launched at the height of the art-deco movement in the 1930s. Cunard’s investment has ensured every detail from the carpets to the curtains recalls that iconic vessel which became a symbol of British elegance.
The remastering features:
- Redesign and refurbishment of the Queens Grill and Princess Grill Suites and restaurants, as well as Britannia staterooms, the latter to be fully completed by the end of the year
- The addition of 30 further Britannia Club staterooms, 15 Britannia single-occupancy staterooms and five Britannia Inside staterooms
- Redesign of key public spaces and restaurants, including the transformation of the former Winter Garden into the Carinthia Lounge, and the restructuring of the King’s Court, the ship’s popular buffet area
- 10 additional kennels, complete with Liverpool lamp post and New York fire hydrant to make dogs feel at home in the world’s only transatlantic kennel service
- As befitting the flagship of the Cunard fleet, a complete repaint of the ships exterior and significant technical enhancements and structural changes
Book a cruise on the remastered Queen Mary 2 during our Big Balcony Event and receive a free upgrade from an Oceanview to Balcony stateroom,† or book a Grill Suite on select Transatlantic Crossings and receive Free Upgrades^ and Free Gratuities.‡
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
†^‡ Visit www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/sale for offer details. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional. Big Balcony Event expires 26 July 2016 and is available only to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.