Discover a world of opportunities with Cunard’s Sailing Soon Savings.2018-09-03
Step aboard a Cunard Queen and delight in having ample space and time all to yourself. Your ship is a destination in itself where you will experience comfort beyond expectation, and enjoy Cunard’s famed White Star Service™. Let Cunard give you the freedom to do what you wish, when you wish. Try a beginners’ dancing class, join like-minded guests for yoga or sign up for a social table tennis tournament. Wherever you choose to travel, Cunard’s incredible itineraries combine time spent onboard with time spent ashore for the perfect balance.
Take advantage of Cunard’s Sailing Soon Savings, which features fares starting at $699* on select Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada, Mediterranean, and Canary Island voyages on Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. This offer features:
- Transatlantic Crossing fares from $699*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $210 per person are additional and subject to change.
- New England & Canada fares from $849*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $300 per person are additional and subject to change.
- Mediterranean fares from $899*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $130 per person are additional and subject to change.
- Canary Islands fares from $1,299*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $110 per person are additional and subject to change.
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Agent, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
* Visit http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/special-offers/ for offer details. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional. The Sailing Soon Savings Sale applies to new bookings on select voyages made until requires final payment at time of booking. Expiration date varies by voyage sail date. Sailing Soon Savings is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.