Fine-tuned Private Enclaves – Restyled Britannia Staterooms on Queen Mary 22015-11-24
As part of the multi-million dollar refit of flagship Queen Mary 2 in Summer 2016, the Britannia Club, Britannia single staterooms, and half of the Britannia Balcony staterooms will be refreshed with a new look and feel.
Britannia Club staterooms
Britannia Club guests enjoy a pillow concierge menu, as well as single-seating dining in the Britannia Club restaurant.
- The refit will see the addition of 30 Britannia Club staterooms to Deck 13, as well as a comprehensive refurbishment of all pre-existing Britannia Club cabins.
- Refreshed designs will include softer colour tones to enhance the feeling of space, as well as new contemporary carpet patterns inspired by the geometric diamond designs seen on the original Queen Mary.
- Half of the Britannia Balcony staterooms on Queen Mary 2 will be remastered during the 2016 refit to reveal contemporary new designs inspired by Cunard’s rich history.
- With a carefully phased refurbishment plan into 2017, all Britannia staterooms will eventually feature an elegant new interior design, new carpet patterns that reference designs from the original Queen Mary and bold soft furnishings with imperial blue and antiqued gold highlights to honour Cunard’s art deco heritage.
In consideration of the solo traveller, single staterooms will be added to Cunard’s flagship during the refit, making this offering now available fleet-wide.
- Nine single cabins on Deck 2 will benefit from increased ceiling height and an illuminated coffered ceiling.
- Six larger single staterooms on Deck 3L will feature two unique circular windows with bench seat cushions and a central dressing console table.
Visit http://www.cunard.com/cruise-ships/queen-mary-2/remastered/ for more information. To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com. Design images are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change