Save During Cunard’s Spring Savings Event and Sail on the Legendary Queen Mary 22016-03-31
Nothing rivals the glamour and history of a Transatlantic Crossing aboard flagship Queen Mary 2 – the only purpose-built ocean liner in service.
- She offers more Transatlantic Crossings than any other cruise line and was purpose-built for crossing the Atlantic
- Experience the excitement of Illuminations®, including the first and only planetarium at sea
- Fox-trot, waltz or tango the night away on the largest dance floor at sea
- Peruse more than 8,000 books in the largest library at sea
- Pamper yourself with spa treatments from the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, the first at sea
- Get creative with interactive workshops, and enjoy afternoon and evening performances from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts on select Crossings
- Partake in the award-winning Cunard Insights® enrichment programme where celebrities and experts share their knowledge
From now until 15 April, book select Transatlantic Crossings on Queen Mary 2 and receive fares from $799.* Reference coupon code TREASURE5 by 15 April and also receive $50 onboard credit per stateroom.
The Spring Savings Event is also available for select 2016 sailings to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Iberia and Canary Islands, Caribbean and New England and Canada.
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit online.