The inspiration of Alaska, only on Cunard2019-08-26
There is no better way to experience the magnificence of Alaska than aboard Queen Elizabeth. Choose from a selection of roundtrip voyages from Vancouver or travel between Vancouver and San Francisco and enjoy a wealth of ports and memorable experiences.
Imagine sipping a crisp glacial cocktail on a grand uncrowded deck, tucked up with blankets, while Cunard’s renowned White Star Service™ elevates your every moment on board. Watch for the majestic sight of whales surfacing at dusk, and relax while spending scenic days visiting Glacier Bay National Park and Hubbard Glacier. With Cunard, all this and so much more awaits you.
Here are 8 reasons why you should sail to Alaska in 2020 with Cunard:
- Only Cunard visits Glacier Bay National Park and Hubbard Glacier on 10 to 12 night Vancouver roundtrip voyages
- Only Cunard has a Cultural Heritage Guide on every voyage
- Only Cunard offers the spectacular Ice White Ball, specially created for the Alaska season
- Only on Cunard can you indulge in Mareel Wellness and Beauty, the new holistic spa concept
- On Cunard, you will hear from award-winning writers and renowned explorers
- On Cunard, enjoy fine dining and the famous Afternoon Tea inspired by Alaska
- On Cunard, access over 140 shore excursions including an exclusive experience on the White Pass Railway
- Only on Cunard, aboard Queen Elizabeth, will you experience all this, and much more.
Reserve your stateroom today to take advantage of our Big Balcony Event. From now until August 28, receive Free Upgrades for Balcony Staterooms† plus up to $1,000 Onboard Credit per stateroom^.
Grill Suite guests receive Free Drinks♦ and Free Gratuities‡.
To book a Cunard voyage, contact your Travel Advisor, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.
Click here to sign up for special offers from Cunard.
*^♦‡ Visit https://www.cunard.com/en-us/cruise-deals/sale-2 for more information. The Big Balcony Event offer expires August 28, 2019 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses are additional.