Three Queens, One World.2015-09-10
Cunard’s 2017 Exotic Cruises and Full World Voyages invite travellers to embrace exciting new frontiers in magnificent Cunard style. On sale 10 September, the programme will offer distinct itineraries on all three Queens (with options ranging from three to 132 nights) and will feature 80 unique ports in 42 countries and 15 ship maiden calls – five of which are new to the fleet.
Queen Mary 2 – Sail in an East-West loop discovering iconic city waterfronts of Cape Town, Sydney, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Travel to 40 ports in 23 countries
- Experience 9 maiden calls
- Take in 32 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Queen Victoria – Experience extraordinary transits of the Amazon River, Panama Canal and Magellan Strait.
- Call on 32 ports in 17 countries
- Enjoy 2 maiden calls
- Experience 30 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Queen Elizabeth – The chance to experience a classic world voyage, a westbound circumnavigation of the globe.
- Call on 39 ports in 25 countries
- Celebrate 4 maiden calls
- Overnight stays in New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Cape Town
- Experience 11 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Visit www.cunard.com/cruise-types/world-cruises/2017 for voyage details and itineraries. To book, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard at (800) 728-6273 or visit Cunard.com.