Royal Caribbean Announces Unmatched 2016-17 Caribbean Adventures Aboard The Industry’s Best Cruise Ships2015-03-09
Voted the best cruise line in the Caribbean for 12 consecutive years and the top large-ship cruise line for families, Royal Caribbean International today announced the upcoming Caribbean openings for the cruise line’s new 2016-17 Adventure Collection. Vacationers can book an unforgettable Caribbean cruise aboard 15 of the world’s most innovative and award-winning cruise ships, sailing from nine convenient U.S. homeports to 39 spectacular ports of call in 18 Caribbean countries, and Bermuda and Canada. The new Caribbean adventures will mark the Quantum class’ maiden call and season in Bermuda with Anthem of the Seas, and offers a choice of three industry-acclaimed Oasis-class ships, including the new record-setting Harmony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean’s new 2016-17 Caribbean Adventures Collection will open for booking starting March 2015.
Royal Caribbean’s new Adventure Collection encompasses the cruise line’s 2016-17 cruise vacations aboard unrivaled ships, which will sail exciting itineraries across six continents. Vacationers can choose between the industry’s newest, biggest, and best ships, which sail in the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska and beyond. On most Caribbean cruises, guests will enjoy more than 400 total acres of pristine beaches, exhilarating thrill rides and activities, and plenty of opportunities to relax under the Caribbean sun during a call at Royal Caribbean’s private island CocoCay or its exclusive beach destination Labadee.
Caribbean, Bermuda, and Canada & New England Adventures from Northeast U.S.
- Quantum-class Anthem of the Seas will continue year-round sailings from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne, N.J., and make its maiden season at Bermuda. Vacationers have a choice of five-night Bermuda or nine-night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries throughout the summer, and eight- to 12-night Bahamas, Eastern, Western or Southern Caribbean cruises during the winter.
- Throughout September and October, Anthem of the Seas will sail nine-night Canada and New England cruisesfrom Cape Liberty, and Serenade of the Seas will offer seven-night Canada and New England cruises from Boston, Mass.
- Grandeur of the Seas will sail five-night Bermuda, nine-night Bermuda and Bahamas, and nine-night Canada and New England cruises throughout the summer. In the winter, the ship will sail nine-night Southeast Coast & Bahamas and 12-night Southern Caribbean cruises.
Everywhere in the Caribbean, conveniently from South Florida
- From Miami, Enchantment of the Seas will sail three- and four-night short Bahamas getaways year-round, whileNavigator of the Seaswill alternate five-night Bahamas and Mexico with nine-night Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and Labadee cruises in the winter.
- Oasis of the Seasand Allure of the Seas will sail a Western Caribbean and two new Eastern Caribbean itineraries in summer 2016, all seven nights in length and departing from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. Allure of the Seas will then be joined by the next groundbreaking, Oasis-class cruise ship Harmony of the Seasto offer a seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itinerary for winter 2016-17. Oasis of the Seas, meanwhile, willreposition to its new winter home of Port Canaveral along Florida’s Coast.
- In the winter, Independence of the Seaswill follow a sequence of four- and five-night short Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Everglades, while sister-ship Freedom of the Seaswill alternate a six-night Western Caribbean with an eight-night Eastern Caribbean itinerary. For a longer vacation, Serenade of the Seas alternates a 10- and 11-night Southern Caribbean itinerary.
‘Out-of-this-world’ Caribbean Vacations from Florida’s Space Coast
- Freedom of the Seaswill continue alternating seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries during the summer 2016, and then reposition to Port Everglades for its new winter season.
- For the winter 2016-17, Oasis of the Seaswill inaugurate Oasis-class adventures from Port Canaveral, alternating a seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itinerary. Rhapsody of the Seas will take over three- and four-night Bahamas cruises from Enchantment of the Seas.
- Vacationers also can choose quick four- and five-night Western Caribbean cruises throughout winter aboard Brilliance of the Seasfrom Tampa, Fla.
Mexico and Southern Caribbean from Galveston and Puerto Rico
- Liberty of the Seaswill continue its year-round deployment sailing from Galveston, Texas, offering vacationers a wide selection of seven-night Mexico and Western Caribbean cruises.
- Vacationers also can choose seven-night, Southern Caribbean itineraries, sailing year-round from San Juan, Puerto Rico, aboard Adventure of the Seas. In the winter, Jewel of the Seas also will homeport at San Juan and sail to the Southern Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 45-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea. The cruise line features an expansive and unmatched array of features and amenities only found on Royal Caribbean including, jaw-dropping, Broadway-style entertainment and industry-acclaimed programming that appeals to families and adventurous vacationers alike. Onboard, guests are catered to with the cruise line’s world-renowned friendly and engaging Gold Anchor Service by every staff and crew member. Royal Caribbean has been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 12 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards and “Top Large-Ship Cruise Line for Families” inTravel + Leisure’s 2013 and 2014 World’s Best Awards readers’ survey.
Visit RoyalCaribbean.com; or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.