Tour Spain’s Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera with Collette2013-12-10
Warm up during the cold winter months on a 13-day trip to the Iberian Peninsula with worldwide tour operator Collette Vacations.
Travel on the Spain’s Costa del Sol and the Portuguese Rivera tour visiting historic cities, beholding views of the surrounding countryside and mountains, and enjoying leisure time for your own rest and relaxation or independent explorations.
- Enjoy a three-night stay in Spain’s Costa del Sol. Spend a day at leisure to relax and experience the best of this cosmopolitan coastal region. Stroll the sandy beaches and promenades or linger at a traditional café.
- Sit back and enjoy stunning landscapes as you travel via high-speed train to the Moorish city of Cordoba.
- Take a day trip to Granada, the last great capital of the Moors in Spain. Join a local expert for a tour of the world-famous Alhambra, a hilltop palace and UNESCO site.
- Marvel at the architecture of the Cathedral of Seville, third largest in the world.
- Visit Ronda, one of the loveliest and most historic towns in Andalucía.
- Tour Lisbon, including the Moorish Alfama Quarter. See the 16th century Jeronimo’s Monastery (UNESCO); the Monument to the Discoveries, honoring intrepid Portuguese explorers and their patrons; and the impressive Belem Tower (UNESCO).
- Travel through the Portuguese countryside to Azeitao – an agricultural village known for red wine, olive trees and country estates. Enjoy a tour and tasting of local wines when you visit a centuries-old wine maker.
- Enjoy a four-night stay in Cascais, the famous and picturesque coastal resort on the Portuguese Riviera.
- Visit the town of Sintra, a UNESCO site and the favorite summer residence of Portuguese kings for six centuries. Here, peruse specialty shops filled with Portuguese handicrafts.
To learn more, call 855-370-8687 or click here