Tours in Your ‘Backyard’2014-11-14
The United States is abundantly full of grand landscapes, iconic landmarks, and local culture. There is no need to go across the world to have a fantastic time on tour with Collette! From the exotic beauty of Hawaii to the frontier character of Texas, a wealth of surprising cultural experiences await. Check out some of these domestic Collette tours today!
A few of Collette’s most popular domestic tours include:
Islands of New England 8 days starting at $1749*
- Journey back in time to the 1620s and the time of the Mayflower when you visit Plimoth Plantation.
- Spend a day exploring Nantucket, known for its beautiful cottages and cobblestone streets.
America’s Music Cities 8 days starting at $1799*
- Prepare to discover how to cook New Orleans-style during a unique cooking demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music,” followed by a backstage tour.
Trains, Wineries & Treasures of Northern California 9 days starting at $2299*
- Journey on a splendidly restored Pullman car as you travel through picturesque Napa Valley at an unhurried pace.
- Enjoy the incredible beauty of one of Yosemite National Park.
Hawaiian Adventure 10 days starting at $2899*
- Remember Pearl Harbor as you visit the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Stand in awe before Kauai’s Waimea Canyon, considered the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com or call 855-370-8687.
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy. Call for airfare from your gateway.