Travel South with Collette2014-12-08
The Southern United States is full of grand landscapes, iconic landmarks, and local culture. Collette offers a variety of tours to the American South filled with history, beauty and charm. From the rich blend of jazz and Cajun influences in New Orleans to a touch of good old southern hospitality, Collette’s tours offer a glimpse into the traditions of those people you only thought you knew. Check out some of these Southern U.S. tours today!
A few of Collette’s popular Southern U.S tours include:
- Spotlight on New Orleans 5 days starting at $1349*
- During a unique cooking demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking your chef will indulge you in everything that Louisiana cuisine has to offer.
- Get to know the city’s famous French Quarter on a walking tour.
- Heart of the South 8 days starting at $1699* – visiting Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Enjoy an elegant dinner at the Court of Two Sisters, one of New Orleans’ most famous restaurants.
- Head on down to the bayou and relax on a narrated cruise through the Atchafalaya Basin swamp.
- Southern Charm 7 days starting at $1649* – visiting South Carolina, Georgia and Florida
- Take an enchanting trolley tour of St. Augustine, Florida, the oldest city in the United States, first settled in 1565.
- Enjoy a two night stay at the Jekyll Island Club, once described as “the richest, the most exclusive, most inaccessible club in the world.”
- America’s Music Cities 8 days starting at $2099* – visiting New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music.”
- Tour Graceland, the palatial home of Elvis Presley.
To book your tour, visit www.gocollette.com
*Rates are per person, land only, double occupancy. Call for airfare from your gateway.